This Global In-Vehicle Infotainment Market report discovers a diverse topic such as regional market scope, product market various applications, market size according to specific product, sales and revenue by region, manufacturing cost analysis, Industrial chain, Market effects factors analysis, market size forecast and more. This In-Vehicle Infotainment report will help you to find perspective partners and suppliers. It will assist and strengthen your company’s decision making process. It analysis the market, the major players and the main trends, strategies for success and consumer attitudes.
Global in-vehicle infotainment market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 11.95% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026.
The In-Vehicle Infotainment report highlights and compares key products categories for growth trends and revenue forecast. The In-Vehicle Infotainment report tracks recent events and developments. The concerned sector is analyzed based on different market factors including drivers, restraints and opportunities in order to enlighten the readers about the actual scenario prevailing in the market.
Get A Premium Copy Of This Sample [email protected] https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-in-vehicle-infotainment-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global in-vehicle infotainment market are Alpine Electronics, Inc., Garmin Ltd, Pioneer Corporation, HARMAN International, Panasonic Corporation, Clarion, TomTom International BV, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Technologies, DENSO CORPORATION., Visteon Corporation, JVCKENWOOD Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd., Blaupunkt, Bose Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Rising trend of vehicle electrification will act as a driver for this market
- Increasing demand for comfort and safety among population will also drive the market
- Growing prevalence for autonomous and connected car will drive market
- Increasing norms and regulations related to active safety will propel market
Key Business Segments Of Global In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
By Component-Infotainment Unit, Control Panel, Head-Up Display, Telematics Control Unit
Vehicle Type-Passenger Car, LCV, HCV
Form Factor -Embedded, Tethered, Integrated
Services-Entertainment Services, Navigation Services, E-Call Services, Vehicle Diagnostics Services, Other Services
Operating System-Linux, QNX, Microsoft
Connectivity -3G, 4G, 5G, Bluetooth, Wi- Fi
Alternate Fuel Vehicle-Battery Electric Vehicle, Hybrid Electric Vehicle, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Geography-North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ [email protected]
Market Analysis: Global In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing vehicle production and increasing opportunities in emerging country are the major factor for the growth of this market.
In-Vehicle Infotainment Market Table of Content
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: In-Vehicle Infotainment Market Landscape
Part 04: In-Vehicle Infotainment Market Sizing
Part 05: In-Vehicle Infotainment Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Get TOC for Full Analysis of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-in-vehicle-infotainment-market
Market Definition: Global In-Vehicle Infotainment Market
Integrated infotainment systems are a combination of information and entertainment content which is delivered to passenger and drivers. They usually use two way communication tools and different A/V features. Infotainment unit, telematics control unit, control panel and head- up display are some of the components of integrated infotainment. Some of the common features of in- vehicle infotainment system are smartphone pairing, high resolution touch screen, multimedia support, advanced vehicular functions and others.
- High cost of the system will hamper the market
- Increasing demand for small and economic car will also act as a restrain for this market
- Rising awareness related to safety and security will restrain the growth of this market
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Telenav, Inc announced the launch of their VIVID (Versatile In-Vehicle Infotainment Design) which is a new cloud-connected and personalized infotainment system. This is specially designed to provide online entertainment and information services. It has four components- a state-of-the-art cloud-first navigation system, superior cloud entertainment services, full integration into the vehicle systems and popular smart-assistant support. It has ability to combine online music services, navigation and virtual assistants.
- In February 2017, Garmin International Inc announced that BMW AG appointed them as tier-one supplier of infotainment computing modules for future BMW models. This will help the company to expand their business and increase their OEM manufacturing ability. This will help the BMW AG in providing superior quality infotainment solutions.
Global in-vehicle infotainment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of in-vehicle infotainment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]