Global Hair Gel Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.79 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2.49 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.20% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand of natural hair gel and rising need for hair styling among younger population.
Global Hair Gel Market By Product (Water, Cream), Gender (Male, Female), Application (Curly Hair, Straight Hair), Distribution Channel (Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores, Specialist Retailers, Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Variety Stores, Online Retail, Department Stores, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Click Here For Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hair-gel-market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global hair gel market are L’Oreal International, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kao Corporation, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Beiersdorf AG, Shiseido Company, AMOREPACIFIC CORPORATION, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Bio Ionic, Avon Products, Inc., Alberto Balsam, Beauty Elite Group, mandom corp., COTY INC., Kérastase, Maestro’s Classic, Tasha Industries and DevCare Solutions, Oriflame Cosmetics AG, Revlon, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., SkinFood, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Bayer AG, Clarins, Alticor Inc., Mary Kay Inc., Yves Rocher, Maybelline New York and Nykaa E-Retail Pvt. Ltd.
The hair gel market is anticipated to grow due to the rising awareness regarding personal grooming. The people in urban areas are more concerned towards the latest fashion styles, trends and various brands. Hair gel helps in protecting the hair from pollution & other impurities. The need for cleansing and conditioning of hair arises as everyday travelling of people makes one’s hair unmanageable and dirty. To cater this need, the hair gels are very important and various companies are coming up with more innovations and varieties.
- Rising preference of foreign brands among the working women and men is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing number of fashion concerned people across the world is also expected to stimulate the market growth
- Lack of awareness regarding different latest and creative styles is expected to restrain the market growth
- Growing awareness related to the possible side-effects of using chemicals is also expected to hamper the market growth
- By Product
- By Gender
- By Application
- Curly Hair
- Straight Hair
- By Distribution Channel
- Warehouse Clubs
- Convenience Stores
- Specialist Retailers
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Variety Stores
- Online Retail
- Department Stores
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
To Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-hair-gel-market
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, L’Oréal Paris launched a new hair care brand line Elvive which helps in reviving all kinds of hair damage. This strategy has helped in expansion of the product portfolio of the company.
- In December 2017, Kao USA Inc. signed an agreement for acquiring Oribe Hair Care, LLC to its impressive stable & luxury brand range. This strategy would help in the expansion of company and also would enhance its customer base.
Competitive Analysis: Global Hair Gel Market
Global hair gel market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hair gel market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market Drivers and Restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]