Global Substitute Natural Gas Market Report deliver comprehensive analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the market. This analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame. The statistics are represented in graphical format for a clear understanding on facts and figures. Substitute Natural Gas Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. The report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the Market. The report also identifies and analyzes emerging trends in the Substitute Natural Gas Market along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities. Global Substitute Natural Gas Market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing government initiatives for a greener environment and high price of natural gas.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global substitute natural gas market are Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Zentrum für Sonnenenergie- und Wasserstoff-Forschung Baden-Württemberg, Air Liquide, TransTech Energy, LLC and National Gas Company among others.
Global Substitute Natural Gas Market By Source (Coal, Oil, Biomass, Solid Waste, Others), Application (Transportation (Automotive (Passenger Cars, Two/Three Wheelers, Commercial Vehicles), Agricultural Vehicles, Marine, Railways, Aviation, Others), Energy, Residential Heating, Industrial, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Global substitute natural gas market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of substitute natural gas market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Substitute natural gas or also called as synthetic natural gas (SNG) is a fuel gas that is produced from fossil fuels and renewable sources such as coal and biofuels. They are ideal for transmission in natural gas pipelines and serves as a substitute for natural gas. SNG is produced by the gasification of biomass and coal, after which methanation is done. They can be converted from coal through five processes which are underground hydrogasification, underground steam-oxygen gasification, hydrogasification, catalytic steam gasification and steam-oxygen gasification.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, GAIL and IOCL are planning to set up two new synthetic natural gas (SNG) projects in Odisha, India. GAIL will set up their project at Talcher, while, IOCL will set up their project at Paradip. The new projects will help the companies to penetrate in the SNG market, giving new avenues for them to grow in future
- In May 2018, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) have launched renewable methane from a biomass-based synthesis gas mixture with the help of honeycomb catalyst in their pilot plant for methanation. The synthetic natural gas (SNG) produced by it shows similar properties to that of fossil natural gas. This launch will help to improve honeycomb methanation and for optimizing the catalysts for the use in large facilities
Grab Your Report at an Impressive Discount! Please click [email protected]
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]